2 cups AP Flour
2 tbsp sugar
4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 3/4 cups milk
2 tbsp MELTED butter
2 tsp vanilla
1) Whisk milk, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla.
2) Mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl until fully combined.
3) Add in wet ingredients, until combined. (IT SHOULD BE SLIGHTLY LUMPY)
4) Preheat a griddle or frying pan over Medium heat. Lightly grease with butter.
5) Pour in your batter and cook on one side until bubbles start forming on top, (about 1-2 min)
6) Flip and cook on the other side for about 1 min.
Enjoy bby <3